Established in 2003, NewAge has users in 36 countries at 135 different locations. Users include: Freight forwarders, NVOCCs, consolidators, 3PLs, warehouse operators, customs house agents, and relocation specialists.
NewAge’s comprehensive ERP technology suite facilitates the planning, execution, monitoring, and control of freight movements, as well as boosts operational efficiency and productivity. These applications are accessed via the Web, SaaS, or users may opt for a client hosted option. The database is built on Oracle, user interface is written in Java and applications are on Amazon’s global network of secure servers.
The various modules include:
• Air, ocean, land/trucking modules
• Finance and management/MIS
• Sales and customer service management, and HR
• Track and trace
• Warehouse management
• e-Communication modules: Talk, Data, and Files
• eCommerce – Import/export documentation
• Mobile applications: track & trace, sailing schedules and quoting
“Companies today need innovative technology, precisely what NewAge offers to streamline processes, boost time and cost savings, and improve customer satisfaction. That’s why I am so eager to introduce the benefits of NewAge Software & Solutions to logistics companies in North America,” says Michael Sinclair, President of NewAge Software & Solutions.