North East Association of Rail Shippers 2013 Fall Conference
The North East Association of Rail Shippers (NEARS) is proud to announce our 2013 Fall Conference.
The dates are September 24th-26th, 2013, at the Radisson Riverside in Rochester NY.
This meeting’s theme is “Rail: Energized in the Northeast”. An agenda of first class experts and
speakers have been gathered who will provide a global perspective, a regional focus, and direct
relevance to your business.
Agenda highlights include:
● What is Hot and What is Not, in the North East Rail Shipping Community
● Financial and Economics Speakers – Putting the Industry into Perspective
● Genessee & Wyoming – Acquisition of RailAmerica Presentation
● Rail Equipment Panel – Trends, Expectations, Availability
● Railroad Shortline Panel – Small Railroads with a Huge Impact on Freight
● Rail Shippers – What Shippers are Doing, What they Need, How they Succeed
● Canadian Freight Panel – Regional Challenges Affecting All of our Business
● Networking Receptions, and so much more!
NEARS continues to bring the industry a high quality conference, designed to be extremely
informative, value-driven, and relevant to all rail logistics professionals.
Registration is open! Early registration is recommended as this conference will be well attended and
space is limited.
For more information, agenda updates and details, and to register for our Conference, please go to
our website – WWW.NEARS.ORG.
If you have any questions, please email Scott McCalla, President, or Joe Gearin, Executive Director:
September 24, 2013