American Airlines Cargo announces launch of new nonstop service
Author: AJOT | May 12 2013 at 08:00 PM | Category: Air Cargo
American Airlines Cargo begins offering capacity on new nonstop service between Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Seoul, South Korea (ICN), enhancing the carrier’s global network and providing customers with more shipping options.
- The new nonstop service, operated with a Boeing 777-200 aircraft, departs daily from Dallas/Fort Worth and Seoul and offers Expedite and Expedite TC services.
- The 777-200 aircraft offers 32 cargo positions.
- Electronics, auto parts, products for oil and gas exploration and perishables are expected ’ In April, American began new nonstop service between Chicago O’Hare and Dusseldorf, Germany, as well as between Dallas/Fort Worth and Lima, Peru.
- Later this year, American will expand service into Europe and Latin America:’
June 2013: New York ’ JFK to Dublin, Ireland
June 2013: Chicago O’Hare to Helsinki, Finland
Late 2013: Dallas/Fort Worth to Bogota, Columbia
Late 2013: Miami to Porto Alegre, Brazil
Late 2013: Miami to Curitiba, Brazil
Late 2013: Los Angeles to Sao Paulo, Brazil
2014: Chicago O’Hare to Sao Paulo, Brazil
Daily Service Schedule from DFW to ICN
- AA 27
- Departs DFW at 10:20 a.m.
- Arrives at ICN at 2:50 p.m. the following day
Daily Service Schedule from ICN to DFW
- AA 26
-‘Departs ICN at 4:50 p.m.
-‘Arrives at DFW at 4:05 p.m.