American Trucking Associations announced it has opened registration for the year’s premiere trucking industry leadership event: the ATA Management Conference & Exhibition in San Diego.
“At MC&E, ATA focuses on delivering the information trucking executives need to operate their companies efficiently and profitably,” said ATA President and CEO Bill Graves. “This year, the meeting will examine such important issues as energy production, safety, drivers, congestion and new opportunities for motor carriers due to the resurgence in American manufacturing. It truly will be the most important meeting for trucking executives this year.” The 2014 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition will be held Oct. 4-7 at the San Diego Convention Center and Marriott Marquis & Marina. “MC&E also provides an opportunity for industry executives to share ideas and discuss concerns with their colleagues, as well as to get involved in the myriad of efforts ATA undertakes to benefit the trucking industry,” he said. Among this year’s highlights are:
- The Annual Golf Tournament at the Rancho Bernardo Inn, sponsored by SmartDrive;
- “All Eyes on the Economy,” moderated by ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello and featuring American Petroleum Institute Chief Economist John Felmy, National Retail Federation Chief Economist Jack Kleinhenz and National Association of Manufacturers Chief Economist Chad Moutray, sponsored by DDC FPO;
- Entertainment by Grammy and Tony Award Nominated Michael Cavanaugh, sponsored by the Allied Committee for the Trucking Industry;
- President Graves’ annual State of the Industry Address;
- Informative education sessions and
- More featured guest speakers to be announced soon.
To register for the 2014 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition, please visit: http://mce.trucking.org.