New York Ports
NVOCC and Freight Forwarder Review
View Issue #589 Now!
American expands cargo service in Orlando
Earlier this summer, American expanded cargo service into and out of Indianapolis (IND), New York – LaGuardia (LGA), San Diego (SAN), Atlanta (ATL) and Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR). More cities are expected later this year.
• American Airlines Cargo is expanding its cargo service around the globe to deliver customers more options for shipping.
• Cargo service in Orlando will be available for all of American’s products both domestically and internationally, including Priority Parcel Service, ConfirmedFS, ExpediteFS and ExpediteTC.
• American offers regular connections between Orlando and its five hubs—Dallas/Fort Worth, New York-JFK, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago O’Hare.
• The strength of American’s domestic and international network allows it to easily move shipments between Orlando and cities around the globe.
• Air General will act as American’s handler in Orlando.
• Full cargo service in Orlando, Florida (MCO) begins Oct. 7.
American Journal of Transportation
116 Court Street, Suite 5
Plymouth, MA 02360
© Copyright 1999–2014 American Journal of Transportation.All Rights Reserved.