Access and use provided at no charge
Conducting a Tender proposal is a time consuming and inefficient process. Users often work with information that is non-comparable and presented in different formats.
INTTRA offers shippers and their carriers an online tool, web support and on-site training to make the Tender process faster and more efficient. Shippers and carriers benefit from greater convenience, improved accuracy and more control over the Tender process.
INTTRA’s web-based Tender tool allows carriers and shippers to create, design, send and receive tender proposals using standard data formats and a workflow process that breaks through the limitations of traditional Excel-based tender processes.
- Standardization of the Tender data format across multiple carriers.
- Elimination of data errors.
- The Tender process is streamlined.
- Easy: Users only need a PC and Excel to use INTTRA Tender.
- Smart & Flexible Options - Users upload and download Tender proposals quickly and easily from Excel spreadsheets and then use a range of INTTRA’s powerful online tools to view and compare carrier proposals by multiple service criteria.
- Customization of results - quotes may be viewed in the currency of choice, and surcharges may be included and/or excluded.
- Decision Support: The ability to review of the cost impact of carrier selections, changes to trade lanes, services and carrier strategies.
- Secure: Data is protected for internal and external use. Security controls for user access and controls for what data is available internally and externally.
- The data can be stored, archived, and re-used.
- Multiple tender proposals may be tracked and managed over multiple rounds.
- In-person help line and email support
- 24-hour access to INTTRA’s Tender web site.
- Best practices consulting and training available to users.
- Access to industry experts with in-depth tender process experience.
INTTRA’s carrier network:
Alianca, ANL, CMA CGM, DAL Deutsche Afrika-Linien, FESCO, Hamburg S’d, Hapag-Lloyd, ‘K’ Line, Maersk Sealand, MCC Transport Pte Ltd., Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., NYK Line, P&O Nedlloyd, Safmarine, Senator Lines, and United Arab Shipping Company. The INTTRA carrier network represents over 55% of the world’s ocean container capacity.
- INTTRA’s e-commerce platform offers a comprehensive range of e-commerce tools, including: Tender, Sailing Schedules, Booking, Shipping Instructions, Bill of Lading, Track & Trace, and Reports.
- Accessing the INTTRA platform is simple, using any combination of their channel solutions; INTTRA-Link (EDI-based, system-to-system connection), INTTRA-Desktop (off-line PC application), or INTTRA-Act (web-based application).