With a wide range of FLNG projects under consideration, in construction, or in commissioning, SMi’s upcoming Floating LNG conference will feature an exclusive spotlight on floating infrastructure models and concepts when it returns to London next February.
Taking place on the 13th-14th February, Floating LNG 2017 is a platform to meet and discuss new and current projects, LNG market dynamics, advances in construction and technology, new business opportunities and how to make the most of them.
In the past decade, many floating LNG projects have been built or commissioned and new projects are being put under considerations. However, despite the challenging market conditions and with the oil price still causing havoc, the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is showing no sign of stopping. Following this, SMi’s Floating LNG 2017 will feature three exclusive presentations to provide an overview of the scope and cost drivers for a variety of floating infrastructure models and concepts that have contributed to this rapid growth.
- Christopher Bergsland from Affinity Ship will give insight into where the LNG shipping market is heading as well as analyse the factors facilitating the short term market such as LNG supply and demand, FSRU market and FLNG market.
- Tom Haylock from Aragon will deliver an overview on the FLNG value chain and advise attendees on how to ensure their FLNG project is cost effective in the current market.
- David Haynes, Director & Principal Consultants of Penguin Energy Consultant will provide an update on the latest technology and processing scale for topside design as well as the challenges that can occurred when implementing design into practice.
For further information or to register for this event, visit http://www.floating-lng.co.uk/ajot
Other speakers at this year’s event include key decision makers from KBR, Enagas, Aragon, International Energy Agency, Moffatt & Nichol, Forbes Communications, Holmwood Consulting Limited, EC Cyprus Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd, Douglas West-Wood, Amec Foster Wheeler Iberia, Affinity Ship, Penguin Energy Consultants, FGE, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and many more.
Over 15 key presentations featuring latest topics on Floating LNG: Global prospects for floating LNG, worldwide development of FSRUs, overcoming key technology challenges from liquefaction through to regasification, the influence of geopolitics on the supply and demand of FLNG, how the oil – gas price margin impact the FLNG market and much more.
The event agenda also includes two post conference workshops, taking place on 15th February 2017:
• Workshop A: Developing a FLNG Project. Hosted by Penguin Energy Consultants.
• Workshop B: Legal and commercial issues affecting the FLNG industry. Hosted by Norton Rose Fulbright LLP.
Early bird places are strictly limited, those interested are advised to register before the 30th November to secure their place and save £200.