April 11, 2023
Hotel Viking Newport, RI - United States
Please join us for the 27th Annual Trade & Transportation Conference
April 11-13, 2023, at Hotel Viking, Newport, RI.
Registration is open! Register by February 28 for the Early Bird Rate:
Members: Full Conference $799
Early Bird Rate $699
Non-members: Full Conference $849
Early Bird Rate $749
The Trade & Transportation Conference features three days of informational and networking opportunities, including:
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
• CBP and Partner Government Agency Trade Day
• Peter Friedmann's "Off the Record"
• Networking Reception
Wednesday, April 12, 2023
8:00 AM to 9:30 PM
• The Future of US / China Trade Relations in 2023
Amy Celico, Principal, Albright Stonebridge Group
• Managing the Demands of ESG in Your Supply Chain
• Economics 2023
• Lunch Keynote Address: The State of the Ocean Shipping Industry in 2023
• FMC Update – Ocean Transportation, the latest on OSRA22, and the Data Sharing Initiative
Jen Morrissey, Sr. Manager International Logistics & Customs Compliance,
Ocean Spray International Services, Inc
• Forced Labor & Implementation of UFLPA
Elizabeth Chiavetta, Auditor, STR Forced Labor Group
John Leonard, CBP DEAC for Trade
Amy Morgan, Head of Trade Compliance, Altana
• Air Transportation Trends 2023
Brandon Fried, Executive Director, Air Forwarders Association
• Networking Reception and Dinner
Thursday, April 13, 2023
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
• Breakfast Keynote Chris Connor, President & CEO, American Association of Port Authorities.
• Compliance 2023: Developing an import compliance manual, completing a risk assessment
and audit-proofing your First Sale program.
Tammy Hetrick, Senior Trade Advisor, A.N. Deringer
James Mulvehill, Managing Director, KPMG; CONECT Director
• Trucking 2023
CONECT has a room block offering a discounted room rate; please use this reservation link.
Rates: $165/night, plus fees and taxes. Please see the hotel site for the reservation details and policies.
This room block is available only to attendees of CONECT's Trade & Transportation Conference.
AJOT | March 20, 2023
Bloomberg | March 18, 2023
The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. announced today the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend
FTR’s Trucking Conditions Index showed substantial improvement in January, rising to a
AJOT | March 16, 2023
AJOT | March 15, 2023
© Copyright 1999–2023 American Journal of Transportation. All Rights Reserved