Lufthansa Cargo will begin equipping all Boeing 777 freighters with AeroSHARK from 2023. Innovative surface technology from Lufthansa Technik and BASF improves fuel efficiency and helps achieve sustainability goals.
• IAG Cargo transports the most complete giant dinosaur ever discovered on British Airways flights from Buenos Aires to London Heathrow ahead of the Natural History Museum’s new exhibition, Titanosaur: Life as the biggest dinosaur
• The Natural History Museum and IAG Cargo partner to deliver the full cast of the titanosaur, Patagotitan mayorum, to its European debut in London
• The exhibition will run from Friday 31st March 2023 to Sunday 7th January 2024, and will take visitors on a journey through the life of a titanosaur exploring how a creature of this size could have survived on Earth. • At over three times heavier than Dippy the Diplodocus, this gigantic creature is a must-see
• The cast was stored into 32 crates and transported in the belly capacity of two British Airways B787-9 aircrafts, alongside 4 crates of real fossils including a real femur bone measuring more than two metres
CPaT Global, the world’s leading provider of distance learning for the airline and aviation industry, today announced they have been awarded a new contract with Linhas Aereas de Mozambique (LAM). CPaT will be providing Aircraft System Courses and our General Subject library for LAM’s pilot training for the Boeing B737NG, including Aircraft Procedures, and Bombardier Q400 planes.
CPaT Global, the world’s leading provider of distance learning for the airline and aviation industry, today announced they have been awarded a new contract with Egyptian Airline, Nile Air. CPaT will be providing Airbus A320 Enhanced and Airbus A320neo Aircraft Systems courseware, our robust library of General Subjects, and CPaT Invent for their pilot training programs.
Bloomberg | February 02, 2023 | Air Cargo | Airlines
Southwest Airlines Co. named a new executive to oversee technology investments and data platforms, just over a month after the carrier suffered from an operational meltdown that forced it to cancel more than 16,700 flights.
Bloomberg | February 01, 2023 | Air Cargo | Airlines
Airbus SE and Qatar Airways have agreed to end their long-running battle over flaking paint on the A350 flagship jetliner, averting an open showdown in court between the European plane manufacturer and one of its most important customers.
• Etihad Cargo has achieved 80.5 per cent OTP for freighter departures and 84.1 per cent OTP for freighter arrivals, ahead of its 80 per cent target
• The carrier surpassed its 85 per cent DAP target, achieving 86.6 per cent
• PharmaLife performance continued to outpace previous years, driven by the launch of new product features, a commitment to world-class standards and the establishment of Pharma Corridor 2.0
• 6 per cent more horses were moved via the carrier’s SkyStables product compared to the previous year
• The carrier received 25 awards in 2022 in recognition of its operational performance and contribution to pharmaceutical transportation, innovation, sustainability and CSR within the air cargo sector
Turkish Airlines’ air cargo brand, Turkish Cargo, is now live on CargoAi’s marketplace solution (CargoMART), for users in 4 countries. In the pilot phase, CargoMART users in France, Spain, Netherlands and Singapore will have access to booking Turkish Cargo’s new services TK SMART (general cargo service), TK PREMIUM and TK URGENT (express cargo service) instantaneously on all Turkish Cargo routes.