JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - JAXPORT has announced the list of speakers for the Update on Ocean Carrier Alliances panel at the 2019 Logistics & Intermodal Conference scheduled for April 29 –May 1 at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
- Dave Arsenault – Chief Strategy Officer, Direct Chassis Link (Panel Moderator)
- Peter Nordstrom – Sr. Vice President, Ocean Service; CEVA
- Abir Thakurta – Vice President of Supply Chain; Havertys
- Nick Fafoutis – Senior Vice President/CCO; CMA CGM
- Maria Bodnar – Senior Director Sales, BCO North America; Ocean Network Express
Major ocean carrier realignments have settled, at least for now. Panelists will reflect on how the recent realignments are affecting shippers, ports and transportation providers – and discuss potential changes to come.
The Ocean Carrier Alliances update is part of a series of panel discussions and keynote presentations at the conference addressing issues common to logistics and intermodal decision makers. Registration is now open for the conference and space is limited.
The other JAXPORT 2019 Logistics & Intermodal Conference topics include:
- The Political Landscape and its Impact on International Trade
- After the Storm: Post-Hurricane Puerto Rico and the Path to Recovery
- Where is Finished Vehicle Logistics Headed?
- Business Disruptors and Global Innovation Trends
Panelists for these discussions and the conference keynoter will be announced in the coming weeks.
Designed for senior-level executives, JAXPORT’s Conference offers registrants the chance to network with transportation and logistics decision-makers from across North America and participate in discussions about timely and relevant industry topics.
Targeted sponsorships are also available for the JAXPORT Conference, allowing businesses to reach hundreds of potential logistics, intermodal and maritime customers. Multiple sponsorship levels, as well as special event and amenities packages, allow strategic product and name placement throughout the event.