As of June 2018, MSC has added Houston, Texas as the last, direct port of call, making this one service the fastest connection available from the US Gulf to the Middle East and India.
MSC’s Indus Express Service offers excellent service reliability, as a standalone service, from US East Coast to the Red Sea (King Abdullah), the Middle East (Jebel Ali, Abu Dhabi), India Subcontinent (Mundra and Nhava Sheva) and Pakistan. This service offers fixed, weekly sailings from USEC, Houston and Freeport operating with 11 vessels, dedicated reefer slot allocations and an average total capacity of 8,600 TEU.
Market-Leading Service Benefits:
- Extensive port coverage in the Middle East, Red Sea and IPAK, with over 40 PODs via two state-of-the-art hubs: King Abdullah and Abu Dhabi
- US coverage of four ports and Freeport transshipment
- Strong and wide inland network, serving 45 Indian ICDs
- Direct service to the Middle East, India and Subcontinent
- Direct calls to Abu Dhabi and King Abdullah from the US
- Direct service to Colombo and Salalah via our Empire and Elephant services, with connections to main south Indian ports, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- Cargo from Oakland, Long Beach and Seattle loads on the USA West Coast Express and connects with the Indus Express in Barcelona
Indus Express Service Direct Transit time