With the vision of uniting industry experts in London to share perspectives on topics such as: temperature monitoring, demand management, contingency planning, new technologies, and reducing supply chain costs while remaining GDP compliant, this year’s event will allow attendees to capitalise on the knowledge shared by over 20 expert speakers, across 18 cutting-edge sessions, and meet our exhibitors over two days filled with networking opportunities.
If you haven’t had a chance to read the latest agenda, please see below for an overview of the 12 key takeaways that Cold Chain Distribution 2017 will be delivering.
- Day one’s opening keynote presented by IAG Cargo will enable attendees to manage current & future pharmaceutical supply chains across a global air freight network, in addition to determining market growth drivers for air freighting time & temperature sensitive products.
- Marken unveil industry update on how new trends are demanding smarter solutions for cold chain management within the pharmaceutical industry.
- World Courier provide direct-to-patient insight on why last mile distribution may be different and more challenging and why it’s not just about technology, but ethics.
- What are the main challenges in achieving GDP guideline compliance and where can pharma focus investment to overcome them? Join Exelsius, GSK, NIBSC (MHRA) and Marken in an interactive debate to answer crucial questions surrounding GDP regulations and risk mitigation.
- Seer Pharma (UK) introduce the new ‘hot topic’: Organisational Culture and look at how to develop and encourage the right organisational culture, in conjunction with how to recognise and measure organisational culture and employee behaviours.
- Sanofi meet the expectations of different stakeholders in an interactive session to pose your logistical supply chain questions. Join the quick-fire topic generation from the audience.
- Explore the importance of partnering with your air freight stakeholders to meet pharma logistics excellence with Special Cargo, IATA. Keynote highlights will include: serving a global market: Tapping into new markets while bearing compliance in mind and consideration to moving towards increased visibility and collaboration.
- Reuse - Reduce - Recycle. Hear more about challenges inherent to in-house reverse logistics from Emball’iso’s Sales Manager UK & Scandinavia.
- Get practical with Teva to maintain the required temperature along the logistics chain.
- Falsified Medicines Directive & Delegated Regulation. General for the European Association of Pharmaceutical Full-line Wholesalers (GIRP) address the development of European Medicines Verification Systems with further insight into the cost implications for the operators and assessing supply chain routes by road, air and sea.
- Sanofi Genzyme tackle logistical and supply chain challenges and evaluate the best practices based om EU/GDP guidelines.
- Explore your freight options with Amicus Therapeutics. Drawing from case studies on a range of stability studies, attendees will be presented with an overview of global supply chain risk management strategies.
For more information about this year’s event, please visit www.coldchain-distribution.com/AJOT
Cold Chain Distribution 2017 is sponsored by Marken (Lead Sponsor), Berlinger & Co., EMBALL’ISO, Peli BioThermal, Sensitech, TP3 Global, World Courier & Yourway Transport