Cleo, the pioneer and global leader of the Ecosystem Integration software category and provider of the Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) platform, today announced availability of multiple new platform innovations designed to help organizations optimize supply chain execution through improved control, automation, and visibility of integrations between their ecosystem and their back-office systems.
Cleo President and CEO Mahesh Rajasekharan said, “We’re charting a clear path to frictionless, intelligence-driven ecosystem integration, which will be a cornerstone of our customers’ ability to optimize supply chain execution. CIC 2023 will empower organizations with the insights they need to make better decisions and improve their ecosystem relationships. Our promise to our customers and the market is simple and straightforward: We will continue to push the innovation envelope, with the goal of providing more control to supply chain executives through real-time visibility, automation, AI, and orchestration solutions.”
Cleo’s CIC 2023 platform is the company’s most powerful platform release to date and includes multiple enhancements and new functionality to support the design, operation, and management of these ecosystem integrations, including:
Improved integration design and deployment capabilities for increased velocity in time to value
• Enhancements to all Accelerators, which are pre-built, out-of-the-box Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Grocery, and Warehousing integrations for automating X12 EDI transactions between a company’s trading partner ecosystem straight into core business applications like Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM and BC, Oracle NetSuite, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Shopify, and Amazon Seller Central among others.
• Ease-of-use updates to several connectors including eBay, Shopify, and Amazon to rapidly build ecosystem integrations.
• Portfolio expansion for infrastructure and business connectivity with new and enhanced connectors including Amazon, Shopify, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Cloud Storage, and RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF).
Increased visibility and control to improve supply chain operations
• Launched a workload prioritization solution that allows organizations to put business priority first through granular control over business-critical and time-sensitive transactions (by document type or trading partner) that ensure key customer commitments are never missed.
• Enabled stronger, more informed, and more confident decision-making through flexibly customizable reporting timeframes which promote tighter alignment between reporting needs and business operations
• Released advanced message search capability to discover messages faster. Enables operations to improve customer experience during troubleshooting and monitoring of ecosystem transactions.
Enhanced exception management for faster issue handling and prevention
• More robust certificate management that translates to proactive measures to ensure seamless business continuity with key generation, certificate generation, and rollover
• Advanced troubleshooting and granular drill-down capabilities enabling operations teams to reduce error resolution time by up to 20% -- resulting in improved ecosystem relationships.
• Deeper automation and improved configurability allow integration operations personas to ensure timely delivery of transactions through automatic retries & concurrent sends of errored processes
Reimaged integration development experience and usability provides a fresh approach for developers
• Refreshed user interface of the platform integration development environment, allowing a streamlined experience for self-service API and EDI integration.
• Redesigned business process development experience streamlines updating and orchestrating of integrations, allowing organizations to quickly implement new integrations and make changes as their business evolves.
• Extensible integration logic with a full range of custom actions that empowers users to drive efficiency through comprehensive local commands executed at the orchestration level
Optimizing supply chain execution requires breaking down functional silos, automating critical, time-sensitive business processes, increasing visibility and insights to make better decisions, and providing every organizational persona with control they need to complete day-to-day operations. The key lies in deploying end-to-end ecosystem integrations that bring together different components of a supply chain into a cohesive and seamless digital backbone.
CIC, long recognized as one of the industry’s most powerful cloud integration solutions, is currently used by more than 4,200 logistics, manufacturing, distribution and retail companies throughout the world. For more details visit our Customer Stories page on the Cleo company website.