Port congestion in Thessaloniki, Greece, is currently increasing CMA CGM’s operational costs and generating service disruptions.
CMA CGM will therefore implement the following Emergency Port Congestion Surcharge (PCS) for Greek imports and exports:
Effective January 8th, 2018 (B/L date) until further notice:
- From Greece to all Sub-Saharan Africa ports
- From all Sub-Saharan Africa ports to Greece
- PCS Quantum: USD 80 per 20’ and USD 160 per 40’
- All cargo including dry, reefer, OOG and breakbulk
- Prepaid surcharge, in addition to ocean freight