SMi Group are delighted to announce that Floating LNG 2017 will play host for FSRU and international markets discussion from Africa, Middle East, USA and Asia.
Taking place on the 13th-14th February in London, Floating LNG 2017 is a platform to meet and discuss new and current projects, LNG market dynamics, advances in construction and technology, new business opportunities and how to make the most of them. The global gas market has changed dramatically in recent years, but despite challenging market conditions, the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is developing quickly. Following this, SMi’s Floating LNG 2017 will look into just how quickly these markets are growing.
- AFRICA – Alan Buxton, Chief Operating Officer, Gasol plc will address the key commercial challenges for the development of import projects.
- MIDDLE EAST – Siamak Adibi, Senior Consultant, Head of Middle East Gas Team, FGE will discuss how FSRUs can accelerate the demand growth for LNG in East of Suez.
- USA – Constanza Jacazio, Senior Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency will explore the impact of flexible US LNG supplies on the market.
- ASIA – James Richmond, Business Development Director, Peter Brotherhood will examine the Golar Hilli FLNG Steam Turbine Generators case study. You will also hear from Leigh Bolton, Managing Director, Holmwood Consulting Ltd regarding the focus on small FSRU/ FRU in Asia.
For further information or to register for this event, visit http://www.floating-lng.co.uk/openpr
Other speakers at this year’s event include key decision makers from KBR, Enagas, Aragon, International Energy Agency, Moffatt & Nichol, Forbes Communications, Holmwood Consulting Limited, EC Cyprus Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd, Douglas West-Wood, Amec Foster Wheeler Iberia, Affinity Ship, Penguin Energy Consultants, FGE, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and many more.
Over 15 key presentations featuring latest topics on Floating LNG: Global prospects for floating LNG, worldwide development of FSRUs, overcoming key technology challenges from liquefaction through to regasification, the influence of geopolitics on the supply and demand of FLNG, how the oil – gas price margin impact the FLNG market and much more.
The event agenda also includes two post conference workshops, taking place on 15th February 2017:
- Workshop A: Developing a FLNG Project. Hosted by Penguin Energy Consultants.
- Workshop B: Legal and commercial issues affecting the FLNG industry. Hosted by Norton Rose Fulbright LLP.
Early bird places are strictly limited, those interested are advised to register before the 30th November to secure their place and save £200.
Floating LNG 2017 is proudly sponsored by Peter Brotherhood.
Floating LNG 2017 is proudly supported by LNG Industry, Cedigaz, GNL Global, Interfax and European Gas Hub, Global LNG Hub, Petroleum Africa and many more.