HNX have become new members of the Project Cargo Network in South Korea. The company is almost 10 years old and based in Seoul. They come recommended by PCN members and their team are well experienced in project and special cargo handling, forwarding and chartering. Covering all ports in Korea, HNX have expertise in a wide range of different project cargo types and industries including transformers, turbines, generators, tanks, wind blades & towers, cranes, steel, pipes and RORO.
Head of Overseas Sales, Stacy Kim comments; "HNX, as a part of HN Group, distinguishes itself from conventional market players by providing integrated services with complete solutions. Our logistics designers and global experts help streamline projects end-to-end, providing total solutions including transport engineering, multimodal services, project planning, studies & surveys, packing, rigging, chartering, dismantling & re-assembly, installation and port handling."
Some projects completed by HNX this year are featured in the gallery below including:
- 2 transformers plus accessories from Korea to Australia. 1 unit at 173.7mt & the other at 143.1mt.
- A press machine (50mt) from Korea to Indonesia. HNX handled the pre-carriage and chartering.
- Steel structures (18 pieces totalling 900cbm) from Korea to Iraq. HNX handled the port handling & ocean carriage.
- Injection moulding machinery (22 pieces totalling 247.29mt / 573.90cbm) from Korea to Thailand. HNX handled the port handling & ocean carriage.
- 3 sets of transformers with accessories from Korea to Australia. 2 units at 125.9mt and 1 at 74.8mt.
- Forming machinery (23 pieces totalling 200mt / 587cbm) from Korea to Belgium. The heaviest unit weighed 147mt.
- 3,600mt of PP resin in 1mt bags & 3,600 plastic pallets from Korea to Italy.
- 500mt of PTA in 1.1mt jumbo bags from Korea to Turkiye.