The projects division of Polaris Shipping, Project Cargo Network members in the United Arab Emirates, opened 2023 with a productive January with thanks to their overseas associates & partners.
In total, Polaris transported 15,000 freight tons of carbon steel seamless pipes at Jebel Ali for multiple close clients.
Polaris' projects department handled such services as receiving the cargo from the vessel under hook, arranging to shift the pipes to their nominated handling yard for dismantling, as well as further delivery to the consignee's center for treatment.
The after treatment for the carbon steel pipes required them to be shipped to the Far East and other CIS destinations, which will also be handled by Polaris on completion of the lining process by relevant contractors.
A full scope of services covered during these shipments can be viewed below:
1. Receiving of bundled pipes from vessel under hook
2. Shifting to the dedicated storage area
3. Sorting/segregations, delivery to nominated yard
4. All import and export procedures + ocean freight as breakbulk/containers
5. Condition survey/reporting throughout as required by the clients
"We applaud our special pipe handling team who executed the dismantling process with zero damages to cargo."