Unishippers Global Logistics, LLC, a leading provider of third party logistics (3PL) services recently honored eight carrier partners that continue to provide top notch service to its network of franchise locations and affiliate outlets. The awards were presented the second week of January at the company’s annual convention.
In order to service more than 50,000 small and mid-sized businesses per year, Unishippers works with a reliable network of 30+ freight carrier partners who are essential to streamlining the shipping process. Through those trusted partners, Unishippers is able to pair individual shippers’ needs and requirements with the best carrier option.
The following eight partners were acknowledged for their support of the Unishippers franchise system based on service quality and performance, loss and damage events, customer service, claims resolution and overall commitment to the partnership in 2018:
• 2018 National Carrier Partner of the Year – Old Dominion Freight Line
• 2018 LTL Platinum Partner of the Year – SAIA
• 2018 Multi-Regional LTL Carrier Partner of the Year – Estes
• 2018 Southeast Region LTL Carrier Partner of the Year – Southeastern Freight Lines
• 2018 Western Regional LTL Carrier Partner of the Year – Reddaway
• 2018 Northeast Region LTL Carrier Partner of the Year – Ward Transport & Logistics Corp.
• 2018 Midwest Region LTL Carrier Partner of the Year – Holland
• 2018 Asset-Light LTL Carrier Partner of the Year – Frontline Freight
“We are grateful to have freight carrier partners who understand and deliver on our commitment to the business shipper through service consistency, dependability and fair pricing,” said Tim Story, Executive Vice President of Freight Operations at Unishippers. “Our system relies on our carrier partners to provide quality service for every shipment, and these eight stood out over the past year for their dedication to meeting those customer needs through their products and solutions.”
Unishippers was created with the simple idea that by partnering with major shipping suppliers and leveraging the volume of many customers, lower shipping rates would be available to small and mid-sized businesses. Unishippers listens to the pain points within a customer’s current shipping process and helps streamline their shipping, offering rates and individualized service typically reserved for Fortune 500 companies. As advocates for small business, Unishippers’ relationships with their trusted carrier partners allow them to provide the customized options they need to effectively manage their freight shipping.