The Board of Directors of the Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) have announced the results of its officers election. Stephen G. Branscum, Group Vice President, Consumer Products, BNSF Railway Company was elected by the Board as its Chairman for 2010.’ Branscum, who succeeds Greg Stefflre, Chief Executive Officer, Rail Delivery Services, Inc., has held numerous key intermodal positions for BNSF Railway and its predecessor, Santa Fe.’ David L. Howland, Vice President, Optimodal, LLC, was elected IANA’s Vice Chairman and Steve Rubin, President, Seacastle Chassis, Inc. was once again named the Association’s Treasurer.
The results of the IANA Board election consist of five new directors and one director (James Hertwig) who was re-elected. Each of these Board members will begin a three-year term starting this month; the six Board members include:
- James Hertwig, President, CSX Intermodal (Rail Division)
- Thomas M. Kelly, Executive Vice President and COO, MOL (America), Inc. (Water Division)
- Kevin Lhotak, President, Reliable Transportation Specialists, Inc. (Motor Carrier Division)
- Barry D. Michaels, Assistant Vice President for Premium Operations, Union Pacific Railroad Company (At-Large)
- Val T. Noel, President, Pacer Cartage, Inc. (At-Large)
- Phil Shook, Director of Intermodal, C.H. Robinson Worldwide (IMC Division)