The remarkable progress the ports have actually made in slashing emissions and the unsympathetic response from the air quality regulators is a testament to the old adage that no good deed goes unpunished.
AJOT | November 14, 2022 | Project / Heavy Lift | Maritime Project | Ports & Terminals | Equipment and Tech
• The Brevity-class vessels, from Chartwell’s offshore wind range, will be progressively delivered between 2023 and 2024
• Latest order expands Strategic Marine’s product offerings to the renewables sector
• Vessels will feature bespoke layout and features for offshore wind operators
AJOT | November 10, 2022 | Ports & Terminals | Equipment and Tech
Sparky is the world’s first full-sized ship handling electric tug in the world, and we are thrilled that such an innovative and sustainable vessel has been recognised as one of the best inventions of the year in the transportation category.
AJOT | November 10, 2022 | Project / Heavy Lift | Maritime Project | Ports & Terminals | Equipment and Tech
• The new Liebherr mobile harbour crane of type LHM 550 is the largest mobile harbour crane in
• SmartGrip, electric drive, and a comprehensive service package were part of the features
setting the crane apart
• A special naming contest was held in honour of the crane by the local community