Star Shipping (Pvt) Limited, Project Cargo Network’s newest member in Pakistan, have recently completed another successful project cargo.
Their head office is located in Karachi with branch offices in Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad and Sialkot.
Offering a full range of project cargo services, they are ISO certified as well as members of PIFFA (Pakistan International Freight Forwarders Association), KCCI (Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry) and FIATA.
- Date of Completion: 27/12/2018
- Cargo: Sany/Khomatsu Hydraulic Excavator & Trucks with Accessories
- Dimensions: 10.06 x 3.05 x 3.35 m
- Port of Loading: Shanghai & Tanjin – China
- Port of Discharge: Karachi Port – Pakistan
- Scope of Work: Inland Transportation & Clearances
Star Shipping announced that they completed the transportation and clearance services for their client in Pakistan, and cargo was safely discharged on-site.